$389.00 – $1,558.00
Riding off road has a totally different skill set than is used on pavement. If you want to be more comfortable riding on gravel roads this is the course for you. This one day course will teach you the necessary skills you need to practice to be confident off road.
Each registrant must meet the following, no exceptions:
• Valid Alberta Class 6 GDL/Full, or recognized equivalent.
• At least 16 years of age, parental waiver required for minors.
• Your own bike. Street legal off-road capable machines required. MUST be in good working condition. Full tank of gas, no fluid leaks, tires and brakes in good condition.
• Valid registration and insurance.
• Your own safety gear: dot approved helmet, over-ankle boots, gloves, jacket (leather or synthetic recommended), pants (leather or synthetic recommended)
• Must agree to terms
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.