LEARN TO RIDE WEEKDAY AFTERNOONS– 23 HOUR FULL COURSE
- • 4.5hrs Online Classroom Theory.
- • Additional online homework and resources.
- • Gear included: full-faced DOT approved helmet, riding jacket, gloves, boots, rain gear.
- • Certificate of Completion for insurance rate reductions upon successful completion.
- • Grad perks: bike, gear and accessories discounts.
Please note: if you are unsure if you want to or would like some extra time to start the course, please take a look at the Intro Only course.
Each registrant must meet the following, no exceptions.
- • Valid Alberta Class 1,2,3,4 or 5 GDL/Full, or recognized equivalent.
- • At least 16 years of age, parental waiver required for minors.
- • Proficient balance on a two-wheeled non-stationary pedal bike.
- • Additional flexibility in personal schedule around course dates required due to possible reschedule due to weather.
- • Must agree to terms: CLICK TO READ
- • You do not need to write the knowledge test (it is mistakenly referred to as a ‘learner’s test’) to take the course.
Weekday Afternoon Schedule
- Module 1: 11:38 AM to 4:45 PM
- Module 2: 12:07 PM to 4:45 PM
- Module 3: 12:07 PM to 4:45 PM
- Module 4: 12:07 PM to 4:45 PM
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.